Designed to impart an enticing quiver in a small finesse-worm & jighead combo by subtly shaking the rod and keeping the bait in place! Slightly stiffer in the tip-section because flex starts about 4″ down from tip, to create the “shake” with minimal rod movement!
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Un rivaled durability + performance
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Grade A cork handles
- Technique specific actions
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington